Sunday, June 27, 2010

Poor little blog...

Poor little neglected homeschooling blog. I'm sorry. You just wanted a LITTLE bit of attention, didn't you? Well, I've been BUSY, damnit. Busy reorganizing the shelves and desks. Busy trying to find the Math U See programs for Evan and Corinne for less than an arm and a leg. Busy, busy, busy! And I don't need you giving me flack!

Sorry. That was uncalled for.

Here's what the schoolroom/office looks like after 2 days of cleaning:

And the black shelves are beautiful too. Everyone has their own shelves and curriculum all lined up and now no one is allowed to touch ANYTHING because I just want it to be organized and pretty for a few weeks, for crying out loud.

Oy.

I managed to buy the Life of Fred for Justin and the manipulatives for Math U See for Evan and Corinne but am having a hard time finding their booklets for a cheap price. So I am spending a ridiculous amount of time searching for books on the internet and by the time I actually find the stuff I want, I'll be sick of it. Maybe I should look for curriculum I DON'T want? That could have a better result...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I could lend you my MUS books but I have to use Alpha next year for my youngest too. I do have Primer though and would be happy to lend it to you (you can write in the Workbook, though the first few lessons were done already). But Primer may be too young for your two.

    I need to make an order for new stuff soon too. It's a bit painful to pay for everything at once but it's like a band-aid---get it over with quickly!

    ReplyDelete