Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo post!

It's addictive, really. Buying curriculum... speculating about the brilliance that will be absorbed next year before this year is even over. Speaking of which, It's Spring Break this week!!
Finger looming. She LOVES it. Patterns, fine motor skills, etc.
You go, girl!
Museum of Science and Industry never fails to entertain and educate my family...
We enjoyed the regular exhibits AND toured the Body Worlds exhibit! It was really interesting, but Evan was grossed out when he realized that they were REAL human bodies...
The plethora of dioramas made up for the ickiness. He ADORES miniatures. He's probably pretending to wage a war in that shot.

1 comment:

  1. I saw you on Helena's blog. I've been feeling the same way lately, but today was a really good day :)

    I have a curriculum addiction, too. I can not stop myself. I think I feel if I buy it, they will learn it...but there are not enough hours in the day and I don't have enough energy.

    ReplyDelete