Friday, December 4, 2009

The End

Oy. Today was not one of those stellar days. Today was not a day I felt all rosy and content in our little homeschooling family. Today, I yelled and stamped my foot and acted like an all-around child. Today I showed them exactly how to NOT behave. Sooo... a learning experience? Right? Yep. We're calling it that and we're calling it a day.

Thank God today is almost over. I am off to put together a few projects for next week so that we don't have a repeat of today on Monday.

After I have a glass of wine, that is...

1 comment:

  1. There are days when you just need to step back & take a break.

    I told my tween to get out of the hosue the other day. I had to get her out of my sight, and fast, I was so angry with her. Called her in after five minutes, and sent her upstairs, but at that moment, she NEEDED to be gone.

    ReplyDelete